Our support systems is what sets us apart from the others.
We will assist you with choosing a location and designing your store. We’ll also help you with lease negotiations and approve all final lease agreements. Preferred Saladworks locations include: end cap and in-line restaurants in strip centers, free-standing units, major mall food courts, transportation centers, ground floor sites in major office buildings and street-side locations with high pedestrian traffic.
Saladworks provides a four-week training and familiarization course covering all aspects of conducting business at Saladworks. This includes classroom training (Profit and Loss management, ServSafe® Certification) as well as in-store training for you and your management employees.
- Streamlined development process, proven business model and experienced executive team dedicated to Saladworks
- Access to brokers, architects, general contractors, equipment suppliers and approved vendors
- Data driven real estate analysis and support from local real estate brokers
- Site selection support
- A concept applicable to multiple venues
- Construction support and project management
- Franchisees and their managers receive 4 week training program, including in-store, hands on experience.
- Serve safe certification for store manager and employees
- Store opening support
- Innovative marketing programs and promotions
- Merchandising, point of purchase and advertising material
- Seasonal marketing campaigns
- Local store marketing and public relations support
- Cutting edge product and menu development
- Social media support
- Regular visits from Saladworks franchise Business Coaches
- Ongoing operational guidance
- Ongoing support for restaurant openings
- Ongoing support for development
- Volume-negotiated pricing for products
- Distribution procurement
- Point of Sale/Information Technology
- Franchise convention
To learn more about Franchise opportunities with Saladworks, call 1-800-230-8447, or click to fill out an Inquiry Form.